Luo Xiaoyun, Professor of the Center for British and American Literature Studies; PhD from Nanjing University, acts as a Supervisor of postgraduates for master degree in modern British and American Literature. He is teaching English majors modern British and American literature and western literary criticism and doing researches in these fields. He published over ten papers in such magazines as Foreign Literatures and Contemporary Foreign Literature, two monographs and one translated book.
1.American West Literature. Hefei: Anhui Literature and Art Publishing House, 2008.
2.A Future of Pastiche — A Study of American Postmodern Writer Kurt Vonnegut.Chongqing: Chongqing Publishing House, 2006.
3.Philip Roth, American Pastoral. Translated. Nanjing: Yilin Publishing House, 2004.
1. Power Discourse in Barnes’ Novels.Foreign Language Research, 2007 (3).
2. Early Exploration in American Literature: Garland's Main — Travelled Roads and Veritism Experiment.Journal of Sichuan International Studies University,2006 (6).
3. From Naturalism to Neo-Historicism — Changes of American War Novel.Translations, 2004 (3).
4. Interpreting Naipaul’s Postcolonial NovelA Bend in the River.Foreign Literatures, 2004 (3).
5. Political Prediction beyond the Century — Analysis of Kurt Vonnegut's Postmodern Fiction.Contemporary Foreign Literature,2002 (4).